The Post Service Officer is Tom Windsor.  Please contact him for any issues you may have.  We may not always be able to help you, but we do know who and how to find someone who can.  Contact: Tom at 480.371.9992

If your having problems with housing, food, transportation or anything of this nature, please call me, but call 211 to get the ball rolling.  Identify yourself as a veteran to get on the veterans list.  Takes about 30 minutes to complete the process. It really works.

We refer all VA Claims to to the Placer County Service Officer:     

Derrick Oliveira

1000 Sunset Blvd Suite 115

Rocklin CA 95765